|Public phone number:||+385 1 4606 305|
|Internal phone number:||6305|
|Department:||Division of General and Inorganic Chemistry|
|Employed in this institution since:||2017|
Education: Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb: Bachelor thesis (Chemistry, 2015); Diploma thesis (Chemistry, 2017).
Affiliation and current position: Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb: Assistant (2017–).
Research interest: solution and mechanochemical synthesis of organic compounds and transition metal complexes, crystal engineering, supramolecular chemistry, molecular modeling of organic and anorganic compounds.
Awards and recognitions: The University of Zagreb Rector’s award for best students’ research work (2016/2017), Award of Department of Chemistry for students’ scientific research (2017); Annual Science Award of the Faculty of Science fo PhD students, UniZg (2022).
Menthoring: Assistant menthor of 7 graduate diploma thesis, 4 undergraduate diploma thesis and 2 students awarded with the University of Zagreb Rector’s award for best students’ research work (2019/2020 and 2020/2021).
Institutional responsibilities: Participation in the presentation of the Department of Chemistry at University Fair, University of Zagreb (2017), participation in the Department of Chemistry Open Day (2015 – 2019), participation in the event Witchcraft in Chemistry (since 2018) and the European Researchers Night (2019).
Note: this list of papers is located in an maintained by the Ruđer Bošković Institute which is in charge of the Croatian Scientific Bibliography Database (CROSBI). This link will take you to the appropriate CROSBI page of this person, containing a list of papers they have themselves entered in the database.
1. M. Pisačić, I. Kodrin, A. Trninić, M. Đaković, Two-Dimensional Anisotropic Flexibility of Mechanically Responsive Crystalline Cadmium(II) Coordination Polymers, Chem.Mater. 34 (2022) 2439-2448.
2. M. Pisačić, I. Kodrin, I. Biljan, M. Đaković, Exploring the diversity of elastic responses of crystalline cadmium(II) coordination polymers: From elastic towards plastic and brittle responses, CrystEngComm, 23 (2021) 7072-7080.
3. M. Pisačić, I. Biljan, I. Kodrin, N. Popov, Ž. Soldin, M. Đaković, Elucidating the Origins of a Range of Diverse Flexible Responses in Crystalline Coordination Polymers, Chem.Mater., 33 (2021) 3660-3668.
4. M. Pisačić, I. Kodrin, N. Matijaković, N. Chatterjee, C. L. Oliver, B.-M. Kukovec, M. Đaković, Reversible Temperature-Stimulated Single- Crystal-to-Single-Crystal Conformational Polymorph Transformation in Cadmium(II) Coordination Trimer with a Water Vapor Sorption/Desorption Potential, Cryst.Growth & Des., 20 (2020) 401-413.
5. M. Đaković, M. Borovina, M. Pisačić, C.B. Aakeröy, Ž. Soldin, B.-M. Kukovec, I. Kodrin, Mechanically responsive crystalline coordination polymers with controllable elasticity, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 57 (2018) 14801-14805.